What is R&D?
Research and Development (R&D) is the research process that allows discovering possible innovations. They are applicable to currently existing products as well as developing other prototypes or new designs of the current product.
Which has benefits?
All the components of R&D have the following benefits:
- Reduce costs increase the quality of the product and thus your offer
- Increase sales and profitability
- Increase the price of some products justified by their design and innovation
- Expansion towards new possible markets and business alliances
- Brand improvement, competitiveness of the company and distinction of this
What does Delpro S.L offer?
With Delpro S.L., as part of the association of micro, small and medium-sized companies in Catalonia (PIMEC), your company can benefit from discounts in the national R&D plan and investments based on technological innovations.
How will your company win?
Many companies are unaware about tax deductions in research, Research and Development (R&D). These are grants that the company requesting the service can benefit up to 59% in R&D activities or up to 12% in investments on technological innovations.
These savings have a direct impact on the reduction of Corporate Tax.